Once the hydraulic oil pump fails, it will immediately affect the normal operation of the hydraulic system. Noise is a frequent failure of hydraulic oil pumps, but how to detect and eliminate it
There are generally 10 reasons for the noise and abnormal noise of hydraulic oil pumps:
(1) The filter or oil suction pipe is partially blocked or the passing area is small. At this time, all we have to do is clean the filter element or the oil suction pipe and replace the appropriate filter or oil suction pipe.
(2) The air hole of the fuel tank is blocked. This requires us to clean the vent.
(3) The oil suction position is too high or the tank oil level is too low. At this time, we must reduce the installation height of the hydraulic pump or fill the oil to the oil level line.
(4) The hydraulic oil pump or suction pipe is not tightly sealed. At this time, we must check the tightness of the connection and the joint surface and tighten it.
(5) Inhale air bubbles. This is more common on newly installed oil pumps. We have to perform no-load operation to exclude air; the oil suction pipe and the oil return pipe are separated by a certain distance, so that the oil return pipe mouth is inserted to a certain depth under the oil surface, and the oil return pipe cannot be placed Above oil level
(6) The viscosity of the oil is too high. This requires us to check the oil quality and select the viscosity of the oil as required.
(7) The suction chamber of the hydraulic oil pump is not smooth. At this time, we have to remove the pump and carry out cleaning inspection.
(8) The internal parts of the bearing of the hydraulic oil pump are badly worn. At this time we have to disassemble the pump for repair or replacement.
(9) The structure design of the hydraulic oil pump is not good, and the trapped oil is serious. This can only improve the design and increase the unloading capacity.
(10) The installation of the hydraulic pump is poor, and the coaxiality of the pump and the motor is poor. There will be some abnormal noise at this time, we must reinstall the pump to meet the technical requirements.
From the above analysis, we can see that the noise of the hydraulic oil pump is caused by many reasons. If you want to find out and determine the real reason, you need to carry out detailed investigation.
Post time: Jul-17-2020