The planetary cycloidal reducer is a reduction mechanism with advanced design and novel structure, applying the principle of planetary transmission, adopting the meshing of cycloidal pinwheels. In most cases, this kind of reducer has replaced two-stage and three-stage ordinary cylindrical gear reducers and cylindrical worm reducers. It is used in military, aerospace, metallurgy, mining, petroleum, chemical, shipbuilding, light industry, food, textile, Printing and dyeing, pharmaceuticals, rubber, plastics, and lifting and transportation have been widely used.
Cycloidal pin gear reducer is a relatively new type of transmission mechanism, and its unique and stable structure can replace ordinary cylindrical gear reducers and worm gear reducers in many cases
1. The transmission ratio is large. The transmission ratio for one-stage deceleration is 1/6-1/87; the transmission ratio for two-stage deceleration is 1/99–1/7569; and the transmission ratio for three-stage transmission is 1/5841-1/658503. In addition, multi-stage combination can be used according to needs, and the speed ratio can reach the specified value.
2. High transmission efficiency. Because the meshing part adopts rolling meshing, the general first-level transmission efficiency is 90%-95%.
3. Compact structure, small size and light weight. Compared with ordinary cylindrical gear reducer, the volume can be reduced by 1/2–2/3.
4. Fewer failures and long life. The main transmission engaging parts are made by grinding bearing steel, so the mechanical properties and wear resistance are good, and because it is rolling friction, it has fewer failures and long life.
5. Smooth and reliable operation. Due to the multi-tooth meshing during the transmission process, it runs smoothly and reliably with low noise.
6. Convenient disassembly and assembly, and easy maintenance.
7. Strong overload capacity, impact resistance, small moment of inertia, suitable for frequent starting and forward and reverse rotation.
The entire transmission device of the planetary cycloid reducer can be divided into three parts: input part, deceleration part, and output part; according to the structure, it is divided into four types: horizontal, vertical, direct connection, and double shaft type.
A double eccentric sleeve with a displacement of 180° is installed on the input shaft. Two roller bearings are installed on the eccentric sleeve to form an H mechanism. The center holes of the two cycloids are the raceways of the arm bearings on the eccentric sleeve. The cycloidal gear meshes with a set of circularly arranged needle gears on the needle gear to form a small tooth difference internal meshing reduction mechanism. (In order to reduce friction, in a reducer with a small reduction ratio, the needle teeth are equipped with needle gear sleeves ).
When the input shaft rotates one circle with the eccentric sleeve, due to the characteristics of the upper gear contour curve of the cycloidal wheel and the limitation of the needle gear on the needle gear, the motion of the cycloidal wheel becomes a plane motion with both revolution and rotation. When the input shaft rotates forward for one cycle, the eccentric sleeve also rotates one cycle, and the cycloid rotates a tooth difference in the opposite direction to obtain deceleration. Then, with the aid of the W output mechanism, the low-speed rotation motion of the cycloid is transmitted to the output through the pin shaft. Shaft to obtain a lower output speed.
The transmission mechanism of the planetary gear reducer is a gear. The structure diagram does not need to be drawn. It is very simple. Imagine that there are two circles, one large and one small. The two circles are concentric, and there are three other small circles in the ring part between the two circles. The largest one of all the circles is the internal gear ring, the other four small circles are gears, the middle one is called the sun gear, and the other three small circles are called planetary gears. The servo motor drives the sun gear of the reducer, and the sun gear drives the planetary gear supported on the inner gear ring. The planetary gear drives the output shaft connected with the outer gear ring through its meshing transmission with the outer gear ring to achieve the purpose of deceleration.
Post time: Sep-10-2020